Free Coal kit for teachers or home schoolers! CLICK HERE to request your free kit. The website says your first kit is free.
CLICK HERE to get a list of totally free craft project for kids!
Well, I just stumbled onto this and wanted to take the time to share it. I’m not sure how many of you may be interested but I think it’s a great idea! Education for our children is so important and it never hurts to have another sponsor for your blog!
They say that giving is better than receiving, but who says you can’t do both? Educents just launched a new program that will help you AND your friends save money on innovative products that keep kids excited about learning.
If you’re not already familiar with Educents – here’s the scoop. Educents is the best place to discover new ways to make learning fun. Find innovative products and ideas created by a community of experts in education.
Innovative items that make learning fun:
- The Magic School Bus Science Club – A 12-month science journey delivered to your front doorstep.
- Life of Fred – These books weave math (and other lessons) into a funny story about Fred, the 5-year-old math prodigy.
- Times Tales – Proven to teach children their times tales in an hour.
- Magformers – Develop motor skills, geometric thinking, and problem-solving with the click of these magnetic tiles.
- NEW! Front Row Online Math Program – A standard-aligned technology for K-8 classrooms.
Give $10, Get $10
If you’re new to Educents, help me earn credit! I have a couple items on my wishlist I’d love to test out and share with you. Use my referral link to sign up. You will receive an email for $10 off your first order of $25 or more (adding some of the items above will fit the bill).
If you’re already an Educents member, you can earn $10 for every friend who signs up and makes a purchase of $25 or more. Simply go to your account page and find your unique referral URL, scroll down to “Earn Edubucks by referring your friends” and copy the link.
A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you trust.
Invite your friends, your parents, and all the rock-star educators in your life! This deal will help everyone save a pretty penny on top products like the insanely popular Life of Fred or Times Tales.
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergarteners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach. There’s a free, froggy resource on Educents – just print the pages and start your lesson.
Ways to use this freebie with a Pre-K or Kinder:
This free resource was created by The Multi Taskin’ Mom and is available to download for free on Educents.com. Educents is the best place to discover new and innovative ways to keep kids excited about learning!
- Practice handwriting & copywork
- Reading aloud
- Sounding out the words
- Have fun coloring
- Just print & go
More frog-themed learning resources:
Do your kiddos LOVE frogs? Check out this animation about the Frog Life Cycle, and find more frog-themed games and lessons for all ages below.
- All About Frogs Packet – This frog bundle includes an informational slideshow, frog-themed anchor charts, rhyming word printables, number cards, writing organizer, and more (all frog-themed!!)
- Froggy Self-Control Boardgame – Use your frog markers to move across the board and practice relaxation, self-control, and body behavior in the classroom. Students will distinguish good choices from bad choices as they leap around the board!
- 3-D Frog Anatomy Notebook Model for Dissection – Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies!
- Frog Learning Pack for Middle Schoolers – A frog-eriffic packet of printable notebooking pages, activities, games and more!