If you’re looking for something different for Easter this may be just what you’re looking for. Each box sold helps feed hungry children via their non-profit partnerships so you know your money is going to a good cause and right now you can score 10% off for the holiday!
MAKE AN IMPACT!
They are a Christian company that wants to help you strengthen your faith in God with their devotion and bring joy with great products from companies that do good.
Each box shipped provides meals for hungry kids via our non-profit partnerships!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Each month, Faithbox is based around a theme and includes:
- Everyday Faith, daily devotional book, that is filled with beautiful prayers, scripture, and more.
- Inspired content, like spiritual inventory cards, that help you end the month more centered in Christ than you started.
- Hand-picked, amazing products and books from companies that have a positive mission.
- Access to daily morning devotion videos that Faith Box shares Monday – Friday!
Free 5 Piece K-Beauty Fresh Start Gift set (full size products) when you join Julep! This is a killer good deal! This set is valued at over $100 retail!
What’s in it for you? Why does Mommy Articles take the time to publish all these freebies?
That’s easy! Some of the links posted on this site are our affiliates and in turn we receive compensation which helps keep this site free for our readers. Not all links, but some. If you’d like to support us and help keep this site free please visit our sponsors/affiliates! And the other reason is of course because I truly love finding deals and freebies! There is nothing more fun than getting packages in the mail that were free or almost free! I’m an expert at couponing too!
Do you struggle with meal planning? Or shopping at the warehouse stores and end up with ingredients sitting in the pantry, or even worse…having to through out produce when it goes bad?
I’ve got just the solution for you with this original (first ever!) 20 meals for $150 plan. For months I found myself playing this game of “mix and match” with ingredients from Costco and would cook some, freeze some…and it dawned on me that I can’t be the only one with this “use it all up before it goes bad” problem, so I pulled together a list of recipes and ingredients where you can make 20 meals for $150!
Let’s get to it, shall we?!?
Ingredients & Price List
- 1 big package of chicken breasts (contains 6 – 1 lb packages) ~ $19
- 1 big package of ground beef (about 5 1/2 to 6 lb) ~$17
- 1 package of beef for stew (about 4 lbs) ~$14
- 1 – 5 lb bag of baby carrots $4.99
- 1 – 15 lb bag of gold potatoes $9.99
- 1 – 6 ct package of avocados $5.49
- 8-9 mangoes or 1 box $5.99
- 1 – 40 ct bag of 6″ tortillas $3.19
- 1 – 36 ct bag of Costco bakery dinner rolls $4.49
- 1 – 4 lb package of frozen broccoli $5.89
- 1 – 18 ct package of eggs $1.99
- 1 – 6 lb package of spaghetti noodles $6.59
- 2 pack Prego pasta sauce $7.49 (MINUS $2.30 coupon!)
- 2 pack Kirkland salsa $7.49
- 1 – 24 oz. container Parmesan cheese $7.99
- 1 – 4 lb bag of quinoa $10.99
- 1 – 8 ct package of canned corn $7.89
- 1 – 8 ct package of canned black beans $5.79
- 1 – 8 ct package of canned tomatoes $5.99
Optional – a 6 pack fresh peppers $6.49
Total – $149.94
(or $156.43 if you get the peppers too!)
Leftovers – you will have lots leftover too…including a jar of spaghetti sauce, lots of quinoa, jar of salsa, several pounds of potatoes, a ton of Parmesan cheese, and smaller quantities of other ingredients. I did not reflect these “leftovers” in the total cost, so it would really be $10-$15 less than $150!!! To get the meal plans head on over to $5 Dinners by clicking the banner below or CLICK HERE.