Qdoba guests who pucker up with a significant other, friend, family member or understanding stranger will receive a free entrée with the purchase of an entrée
Qdoba Mexican Grill® is encouraging its guests to share the love again this February 14th with the return of its popular BOGO for a Kiss Valentine’s Day promotion. Qdoba guests who purchase one entrée at any participating Qdoba restaurant on Valentine’s Day and then share a kiss with a significant other, friend, family member or even an understanding stranger at the cash register will receive a second entrée of equal or lesser value for free.
No coupon is required. All guests need to participate is a pair of lips and a willing smooching partner!
The BOGO for a Kiss offer includes a free entrée of equal or lesser value with the purchase of another entrée from Qdoba’s menu and is valid at all participating restaurant locations, except for Wisconsin-based Qdoba restaurants. Qdoba guests in Wisconsin who purchase one entrée and then share a kiss will receive 50 percent off a second entrée. Offers must be redeemed at time of purchase.
Source: Qdoba’s Facebook Page
Do you struggle with meal planning? Or shopping at the warehouse stores and end up with ingredients sitting in the pantry, or even worse…having to through out produce when it goes bad?
I’ve got just the solution for you with this original (first ever!) 20 meals for $150 plan. For months I found myself playing this game of “mix and match” with ingredients from Costco and would cook some, freeze some…and it dawned on me that I can’t be the only one with this “use it all up before it goes bad” problem, so I pulled together a list of recipes and ingredients where you can make 20 meals for $150!
Let’s get to it, shall we?!?
Ingredients & Price List
- 1 big package of chicken breasts (contains 6 – 1 lb packages) ~ $19
- 1 big package of ground beef (about 5 1/2 to 6 lb) ~$17
- 1 package of beef for stew (about 4 lbs) ~$14
- 1 – 5 lb bag of baby carrots $4.99
- 1 – 15 lb bag of gold potatoes $9.99
- 1 – 6 ct package of avocados $5.49
- 8-9 mangoes or 1 box $5.99
- 1 – 40 ct bag of 6″ tortillas $3.19
- 1 – 36 ct bag of Costco bakery dinner rolls $4.49
- 1 – 4 lb package of frozen broccoli $5.89
- 1 – 18 ct package of eggs $1.99
- 1 – 6 lb package of spaghetti noodles $6.59
- 2 pack Prego pasta sauce $7.49 (MINUS $2.30 coupon!)
- 2 pack Kirkland salsa $7.49
- 1 – 24 oz. container Parmesan cheese $7.99
- 1 – 4 lb bag of quinoa $10.99
- 1 – 8 ct package of canned corn $7.89
- 1 – 8 ct package of canned black beans $5.79
- 1 – 8 ct package of canned tomatoes $5.99
Optional – a 6 pack fresh peppers $6.49
Total – $149.94
(or $156.43 if you get the peppers too!)
Leftovers – you will have lots leftover too…including a jar of spaghetti sauce, lots of quinoa, jar of salsa, several pounds of potatoes, a ton of Parmesan cheese, and smaller quantities of other ingredients. I did not reflect these “leftovers” in the total cost, so it would really be $10-$15 less than $150!!! To get the meal plans head on over to $5 Dinners by clicking the banner below or CLICK HERE.