Personally, I took advantage of this deal and I wanted to share it with you all before it’s gone because this is a killer deal and I can’t seem to keep it to myself! Right now you can get a 48-count pack of Scott Tube-Free Toilet Paper from Amazon for $10.97 or less with free shipping when you clip the ‘Extra 20% off coupon’ and choose Subscribe & Save.
CLICK AMAZON SCOTT TISSUE COUPON HERE. If you click the coupon and use Subscribe and Save you won’t see it reflected in the total until it actually ships but the coupon will be applied.
On Amazon, you can get 48 Count pack of Scott Tube-Free Toilet Paper for $10.97 or less with Subscribe & Save discounts! Click here and clip the “Extra 20% Off Coupon” located under the price, select the Subscribe & Save option then you’ll see the low price at checkout. As always, if you have 5 or more Subscribe & Save items orders in a month, you’ll pay even less (15% instead of 5%)! If you don’t have a Prime Membership, no worries because you can get a free 30 day membership (then cancel if you wish but I kept mine and LOVE it!).
If you’re not a Prime member already you can get a free 30 day membership HERE. You’ll get unlimited Free 2-Day Shipping, streaming movies, free kindle books, and access to Amazon Family for extra 20% off diapers. If you’re a student with a .edu address you can get a free 6 month Prime membership + 50% off your Prime membership.
What’s in it for you? Why does Mommy Articles take the time to publish all these deals & freebies?
That’s easy! Some of the links posted on this site are our affiliates and in turn we receive compensation which helps keep this site free for our readers. Not all links, but some are affiliate links. If you’d like to support us and help keep this site free please visit our sponsors/affiliates! And of course the other reason is because I truly love finding freebies and almost free stuff! There is nothing more fun than getting packages in the mail and it’s pretty much a hobby of mine at this point! I’m an expert at couponing too!
Join our private Facebook Group for even more freebies and giveaways not posted on the site!
Want to save money in the grocery store but not interested in clipping coupons or would like to find a way to save even more? It’s almost like double dipping in the coupon world! Did you know you could save money using your smart phone?! Yup, and it’s one of my favorite ways to save! No paper to clip, nothing to print and pretty hassle free! All you do is snap a picture of your receipt using these apps. If you are a coupon shopper a lot of times you can find a coupon for an item your buying plus you may even find an instant rebate for that same item using a cell phone app! How nice is that?! It’s kind of like using 2 coupons on the same item. Even better if the product happens to be on sale too! Here’s a list of my favorite and most used smart phone apps!
- Checkout51 – A rebate app! You get money in your account for grocery shopping. There’s normally rebates on things like fruit, veggies, milk, meats & more!
- Ibotta – Oh, how I love this app! In a way it’s like using a 2nd coupon on your grocery purchase yet it’s not a coupon at all. Instead it’s rebates! Yes, that’s correct! MONEY back in your account!!! You use the app to snap a photo of your receipt and it gets sent to Ibotta. The funds are usually credited into your account in about 2 hours. Depending on what time it is maybe as late as the next day. That’s pretty darn fast! Oh, and how could I forget to point out, YOU ACTUALLY EARN $5 JUST FOR JOINING!
- ShopKicks – You earn points called “kicks” for walking through the door of select stores. Once you earn enough kicks you cash your credits out for actual gift cards at places like Starbucks, Macy’s, TJ Max, & more! I’ve cashed out my points for gift cards quite a few times.
- GoodRX – This app has saved me hundreds in the pharmacy! Lets you compare prices at all the different pharmacies for generic & branded so you can choose the lowest price. You can download a coupon for just about any prescription. Just show the discount coupon at checkout. If you or someone in your household has a few prescriptions to pick up each month this app is a must have on your phone. GoodRX also has a website for those who aren’t into smartphones.
I don’t know how long this will last so hurry and take advantage of this deal! In the whole history of Amazon I’ve never seen Amazon Prime priced so low making it this affordable! Normally it’s $99 a year up front but now they are offering it 3 month membership for only $33 for the holidays. Oh, and don’t forget you can buy someone a Prime Membership and give it as a gift too.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on over 30 million items
- Watch thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Stream millions of songs and thousands of playlists
- Also get free Kindle e-books, unlimited photo storage, exclusive access to deals, Twitch, and much more
CLICK HERE to get Prime!
This is a really good deal! Hurry over to Amazon to score a 12 pack of AAA Rechargeable Batteries for ONLY $11.99!! That works out to be a little under $1.00 per battery! These are great for cameras, remotes, and all those toys that kids will open up on Christmas! Shipping is FREE on orders over $49 or with Amazon Prime.
If your not a Amazon Prime member you can become one by clicking the banner below or going HERE.