MailChimp is FREE
Did you know you can start a free professional looking mailing list with up to 2,000 subscribers totally FREE! This comes in handy with not only websites and blogs but can also be added to your Facebook pages and groups because they give you several ways to embed your mailing list into your site, blog, social media, etc. They even go so far as to give you a simple link that points to your mailing list signup page. For example mine is http://eepurl.com/cFwzaf and I can share this link in Twitter post, Facebook post, and so on.
FREE stock photos for your blog post
This is a REALLY good one! Now that you know about this freebie stock photo site you’ll have no reason for have boring blog post without snappy vivid images! You can get some of the best free stock photos and videos to use on your site by going to Pexels and searching what you’re looking for in the search box. Most of the time you’ll find something you can use for the topic you’re writing about. It definitely makes your post more eye catching to have images!
GO HERE to sign up for a free Pexels account.
Get a little FREE boost getting YouTube subscribers
Well, you can’t beat free! This freebie will be very attractive to bloggers and vloggers! Basically, the way it works is that you follow other YouTubers and in turn you get followed back or should I say (subscribers) to your YouTube Channel. I’m pretty sure you can even select your topic too. That way you’re attracting people interested in what you publish. Pretty cool!
This service is provided by a site called Subscriber Train. They also offer paid subscriptions too. I think for $7 then it’s automated and you just sit back and let it work for you. The beauty is that you get REAL people subscribing to your YouTube Channel.
GO HERE to sign up with Subscriber Train.
Need some help getting more Pinterest followers?
Need some help getting more Pinterest followers so you’re not hearing crickets when you post? This is an interesting freebie! It’s actually pretty cool to help get your Pinterest follower #’s up. You sign up free and follow others who are part of the program and in turn people follow you back. This site is very legit and don’t swamp you with fake followers. That’s what makes it even more neat, that the followers are REAL and a targeted audience. Yes, you actually choose the category for your audience! This is very useful if you have a blog, website or just want to increase your Pinterest followers. No matter what your reason this is a really easy to use free service and I use it myself for my site. My Pinterest followers jumped from around 277 to 613 in one day! That’s just one day. Just imagine how much that number will grow in a few weeks, months and year?! Now you know the secret about how the people all the large followings do it!
CLICK HERE to set up your account.
Free Credit Card Processing
Free credit card processing is always a good one! Sign up for Square and receive free processing on up to $1,000 in sales over the next 180 days for each customer who uses your referral link and activates a Square account you get another $1,000 in free credit card processing. Plus, when you sign up they mail you a free reader for your smartphone or tablet. This is nice even if you don’t have the card reader because it allows you to log into the site and email invoices that allow customers to pay. You can accept a credit card payment on the fly by opening the app on your smartphone (or their website) and manually typing in the care info even if you don’t have the card reader on you by chance. You can customize your recipes with your name and logo too. I can go on and on about how great Square is!
GO HERE to sign up for a Square account.
Visitor Boost offers a free Trial
I know the banner says “starting at $2” but this site offers a free trial so why not take advantage of the freebie!! If you decide to continue using their service the have really low prices! I just signed up with this site and love it to the moon and back! Any blogger or webmaster knows how important traffic to their site is!
CLICK HERE to sign up for a free trial of Visitor Boost!
Create a website with Weebly Free
I haven’t used this one yet but I’m heard really (did I already say REALLY) good things about it. I know you can start building your own website really fast and easy using Weebly plus you can get started FREE which is a huge plus when starting a new business!
GO HERE to sign up with Weebly!
GO HERE to sign up with Weebly!
Steady Cloud WordPress Hosting
This one isn’t totally free but the price tag is so low at only $3.49 a month it may as well be free! That’s very low overhead to run your business online and they support wordpress sites too! I personally use this company and I can tell you the interface is very simple when you log in so it’s perfect for a newbie. It has everything you need, great customer service BUT it’s not ridiculously confusing to navigate like GoDaddy! GoDaddy is so confusing that I actually moved away from them just because of that! Now you know why I totally love the service I get from Steady Cloud!
GO HERE to sign up with Steady Cloud Hosting!
Free WordPress Themes
Did you know Templete Express offers FREE WordPress themes? It’s a little known secret because a lot of their WordPress themes start about about $39 but they do offer free ones too! This is perfect for someone starting a new site or blog and wanting to keep overhead low in the beginning so they can test the water first!
GO HERE to sign up with TemplateExpress.
Add Me Fast – Another freebie tool for bloggers and webmasters who know how important it is to keep up with their social media followings!
- Get free points by liking/following others’ pages, profiles, etc. You can get unlimited points and promotie unlimited accounts while not spending a single cent! Basically it means you are doing FREE EXCHANGE.
- There is a benefit to being active on AddMeFast. They give daily active users daily bonus points (500 daily bonus points for daily clicks). So you can get free points and daily bonus points..
- Get 300 points from each referral by participating in their affiliate program. Share your custom referral link!
- You can spend less time on AddMeFast and get a log of likes/followers by buying points too.
GO HERE to sign up for a free account with AddMeFast.
NinjaPinner is another one of my all time favorite blogger tools to help build my social media and they offer a free trial! Warning: once you try it you may be hooked! What this software does is allows you to enter search terms related to the niche of your blog or site. It gathers names of Pinterest users and pins related to that topic and follows them for you and or re-pins and “likes” their pins. In turn these people follow you back. Not all but most. That’s how it’s an awesome way to build your Pinterest followers and it’s actual REAL people following you!
GO HERE to start your free trial.
There is also NinjaGram to help with your Instagram following too! I use both.
SPONSORS FOR YOUR WEBSITE
Find a sponsor for your web site. Get paid for your great content by signing up with the ShareaSale platform and open the doors to hundreds of affiliates for your site or blog all in once place by going to shareasale.com
Here are some of my favorite affiliate sites that do well for me but may or may not fit into the niche of your blog or site.
- Join the Julep Affiliate Program! – Earn $7 per lead, a commission on sales and this is also a 2 tier program so you can also earn by referring other webmasters to join too.
- Make 15% Per Sale when you join the Zazzle Affiliate Program. Plus, it’s a 2 tier affiliate program so you’ll also make money with other webmasters join the program.
- Join the Educents Affiliate program – Not only do they have a nice pay rate but they also offer prewritten content for your blog, Facebook & Twitter accounts. All you have to do is insert your affiliate code into the links. Also, they offer a really nice bonus for referring other webmasters too.
- One of my favorite affiliate programs is Gymboree, Crazy 8 & Janie and Jack. All 3 of these sites are owned by the same company so when you sign up for their affiliate program you’ll be approved for all three! Not only do they have great products but they offer discounts and big sales frequently making it more helpful to get sales which equal commission for the webmaster! Join the Gymboree affiliate program today!
- Here’s another good affiliate program for you! It’s called Bazzle Baby and not only do you earn a nice commission on each sell but it’s a two tier program meaning you’ll earn even more if other webmasters sign up under you meaning even more ways of earning! That’s a nice perk! CLICK HERE to sign up!
- Join the Faithbox affiliate program – With this affiliate program you’ll get an 18% commission plus it’s also a 2 tier program meaning you can earn more by referring other webmaster to join the program also.
- Join the MommyMail Box Affiliate program – Here’s a little about MommyMail Box: We are a monthly subscription box meant to pamper and uplift moms. Each box contains items like chocolate, gourmet food treats, jewelry, makeup and beauty items, fashion accessories, stationery and other lifestyle type of products. We have been in business for 2 years but have never had an affiliate program–we have built our box organically and have had great success, selling out every month. We have guest curators every month who are popular mommy bloggers or celebrities. We are now ready to take it to the next level. We sell month-to-month subscriptions, prepaid multi-month subscriptions, and also single boxes. We are offering $4 per sale.
- BabyBin – BabyBin is a monthly subscription service for parents with baby’s ages 0-24 months. BabyBin delivers boxes containing age and gender appropriate products you’ll use and love strait to your front door! BabyBin has a team of expert moms who decide what goes in each and every BabyBin box. Our mission is to fill our boxes with products our customers will actually use each and every month making BabyBin a great gift for a loved one or a helpful resource for parents to purchase for themselves! $2 for each sign up AND renewal!
What’s in it for you? Why does Mommy Articles take the time to publish all these deals & freebies?
That’s easy! Some of the links posted on this site are our affiliates and in turn we receive compensation which helps keep this site free for our readers. Not all links, but some are affiliate links. If you’d like to support us and help keep this site free please visit our sponsors/affiliates! And of course the other reason is because I truly love finding freebies and almost free stuff! There is nothing more fun than getting packages in the mail and it’s pretty much a hobby of mine at this point! I’m an expert at couponing too!
Join our private Facebook Group for even more freebies and giveaways not posted on the site!