If you’re looking for something different for Easter this may be just what you’re looking for. Each box sold helps feed hungry children via their non-profit partnerships so you know your money is going to a good cause and right now you can score 10% off for the holiday!
MAKE AN IMPACT!
They are a Christian company that wants to help you strengthen your faith in God with their devotion and bring joy with great products from companies that do good.
Each box shipped provides meals for hungry kids via our non-profit partnerships!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Each month, Faithbox is based around a theme and includes:
- Everyday Faith, daily devotional book, that is filled with beautiful prayers, scripture, and more.
- Inspired content, like spiritual inventory cards, that help you end the month more centered in Christ than you started.
- Hand-picked, amazing products and books from companies that have a positive mission.
- Access to daily morning devotion videos that Faith Box shares Monday – Friday!
What’s in it for you? Why does Mommy Articles take the time to publish all these freebies?
That’s easy! Some of the links posted on this site are our affiliates and in turn we receive compensation which helps keep this site free for our readers. Not all links, but some. If you’d like to support us and help keep this site free please visit our sponsors/affiliates! And the other reason is of course because I truly love finding deals and freebies! There is nothing more fun than getting packages in the mail that were free or almost free! I’m an expert at couponing too!
I’m so excited! I just got my free Graze box in the mail and my 2 year old LOVES it! Anyone who knows me knows I’ve been looking for healthier snacks for her and especially after her little run in with the dentist! Well, I just found Graze and started using there service. It’s so nice having snacks that are actually yummy and healthy at the same time delivered right to my door. I know you can find something similar in your local grocery store but I always get sidetracked having cookies, Twinky’s, pie and Little Debbies in my face. This makes it easy, convenient and it’s not any more expensive than the grocery any way! Plus, it cuts down on the time I’m actually in the grocery store trying to hurry and shop before my little one decided she’s had enough of sitting still (mom’s know what I’m talking about!). CLICK HERE to visit the Graze Website.
Start receiving snacks by mail today by signing up for Graze. Join today and get your first box for free!
Right now you can score a free 4 snack Graze Snack Box! They only ask that you pay a $1 shipping charge. This is a subscription so you do have to cancel the service if you don’t want to be billed the following month. Oh course if you love it do nothing and you’ll continue to get a snackbox in the mail each month. I ordered this for myself and loved it so much I kept my subscription for my 2 year old so she can have more healthy snacks instead of candy!
To get your free snack box CLICK HERE!
Well, the verdict is in! My two-year-old loves the snacks in our nature box! I really love the service because they deliver snacks that are relatively healthy directly to your front door and the best part is they’re really not overpriced! As a matter of fact you can get as much as 40% off right now! This is not a subscription service but instead a membership club (kind of like Sam’s or Cost Co). Membership is only $5 a month which really is a bargain because the snacks are not over priced at all! Instead they range in price for about $3 – $5 ish. Once a member you select what ever snacks you want. CLICK HERE to visit the Nature Box site!
Qdoba guests who pucker up with a significant other, friend, family member or understanding stranger will receive a free entrée with the purchase of an entrée
Qdoba Mexican Grill® is encouraging its guests to share the love again this February 14th with the return of its popular BOGO for a Kiss Valentine’s Day promotion. Qdoba guests who purchase one entrée at any participating Qdoba restaurant on Valentine’s Day and then share a kiss with a significant other, friend, family member or even an understanding stranger at the cash register will receive a second entrée of equal or lesser value for free.
No coupon is required. All guests need to participate is a pair of lips and a willing smooching partner!
The BOGO for a Kiss offer includes a free entrée of equal or lesser value with the purchase of another entrée from Qdoba’s menu and is valid at all participating restaurant locations, except for Wisconsin-based Qdoba restaurants. Qdoba guests in Wisconsin who purchase one entrée and then share a kiss will receive 50 percent off a second entrée. Offers must be redeemed at time of purchase.
Source: Qdoba’s Facebook Page
Don’t forget, just because it’s Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you have to buy chocolates! Try something new and different plus save 25% by using discount code: LOVE17
This site has some serious nom noms!
Want to save money in the grocery store but not interested in clipping coupons or would like to find a way to save even more? It’s almost like double dipping in the coupon world! Did you know you could save money using your smart phone?! Yup, and it’s one of my favorite ways to save! No paper to clip, nothing to print and pretty hassle free! All you do is snap a picture of your receipt using these apps. If you are a coupon shopper a lot of times you can find a coupon for an item your buying plus you may even find an instant rebate for that same item using a cell phone app! How nice is that?! It’s kind of like using 2 coupons on the same item. Even better if the product happens to be on sale too! Here’s a list of my favorite and most used smart phone apps!
- Checkout51 – A rebate app! You get money in your account for grocery shopping. There’s normally rebates on things like fruit, veggies, milk, meats & more!
- Ibotta – Oh, how I love this app! In a way it’s like using a 2nd coupon on your grocery purchase yet it’s not a coupon at all. Instead it’s rebates! Yes, that’s correct! MONEY back in your account!!! You use the app to snap a photo of your receipt and it gets sent to Ibotta. The funds are usually credited into your account in about 2 hours. Depending on what time it is maybe as late as the next day. That’s pretty darn fast! Oh, and how could I forget to point out, YOU ACTUALLY EARN $5 JUST FOR JOINING!
- ShopKicks – You earn points called “kicks” for walking through the door of select stores. Once you earn enough kicks you cash your credits out for actual gift cards at places like Starbucks, Macy’s, TJ Max, & more! I’ve cashed out my points for gift cards quite a few times.
- GoodRX – This app has saved me hundreds in the pharmacy! Lets you compare prices at all the different pharmacies for generic & branded so you can choose the lowest price. You can download a coupon for just about any prescription. Just show the discount coupon at checkout. If you or someone in your household has a few prescriptions to pick up each month this app is a must have on your phone. GoodRX also has a website for those who aren’t into smartphones.