Coco Treasure products
I was sent some samples of CoCo Treasures organic products and they really live up to their name! I’m so impressed with the quality. I could actually tell the difference from the first time I opened them. For example, it’s the little details that you notice right off the bat like how soft the coconut oil is. If you’ve ever bought coconut oil you know how hard it can get in the jar! This oil was firm but when I touched it I noticed right away it instantly turned to an oil on my finger time within a second of touching it!
We all know how important purchasing organic is and everyone wants to provide only the best for their family.
Coconut oil has so many uses I don’t even know where to begin but a simple Google Search will point you in the right direct.
Personally, I love cooking with extra virgin coconut oil because it’s so much healthier for you and your family plus it adds a slight flavor to your food that is just delicious! There are even reports that just replacing your regular cooking oil with organic coconut oil will help aid in weight lost even if you do nothing else differently with your eating habits.
The Coco Treasure company is hosting a giveaway and one lucky winner will get:
- Coco Treasure Certified Organic Coconut Sugar
- Coco Treasure Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coco Treasure USDA Certified Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
To enter their giveaway GO HERE!
Coco Treasure Certified Organic Coconut Sugar
About the product
- Low-Glycemic Index – Our coconut sugar has a low glycemic index. Unlike ordinary sweeteners such as white sugar with 75, ours only has 35. Foods with a low glycemic index are highly-preferred to prevent the blood sugar levels from spiking.
- Non-GMO & Ethically Sourced – The coconuts that produce our sugars are from Non-GMO stock with no chemicals used ever.
- Gluten Free & High in Nutrition – Recommended for gluten sensitive people. It has Vitamin C & essential minerals.
- USDA Certified Organic – No additives, dyes or chemicals are used during our processing method.
- Unique Toasting Method – Our toasting method gives the sugar a golden color & caramelized aroma.
Coco Treasure Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
About the product
- Pure & Natural – No chemicals and additives are used in making our coconut oil. It has been USDA Certified Organic.
- Ethically Sourced and made from only the freshest coconuts it provides the highest source of MCT, the beneficial fats.. Hand-picked at their peak quality.
- Vegan & Gluten Free, our coconut oil can be used as an alternative for those with Celiac Disease or are gluten sensitive.
- ANH – Absolutely No Heat & Cold Pressed, our coconut oil maintains all the MCT’s, flavor, aroma & nutrition nature provides.
- Amazingly Versatile – Use it for cooking and baking, for hair and skin care, even for your pets.
Coco Treasure USDA Certified Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
About the product
- Non-GMO, Ethically Sourced & Sustainable-Our Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup is grown from non-GMO coconut palm trees.
- Vegan & Gluten Free-This is perfect for those on vegetarian diet & those with Celiac Disease or gluten sensitivity.
- 100% Natural & Certified Organic-There are no additives, dyes or chemicals used for our coconut nectar syrup.
- Low Glycemic Index-It has a low rank in the Glycemic Index which is preferred to prevent spikes in blood sugar levels.
- Lightly Sweet Substitute-It is lightly sweet w/o flavor/aroma of coconuts & a versatile substitute for white sugar.