Today I wanted to take the time to tell you about 2 new facial products by a company called Valentia that I just discovered and really like a lot!
A little background info about the brand: The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers. Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin. After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
First I’ll tell you about their eye cream and why it’s so amazing! It literally stops those tired looking puffy eyes in their tracks and even helps to improve any wrinkles or dark circles! It’s truly like gold in a bottle and it’s my new best friend especially being a new mom! This stuff is wonderful!
So what is the True Glow Eye Cream?
It’s a luxurious antioxidant rich eye cream that helps lock in moisture, repair and tighten skin for a youthful looking glow around the eye area.
So what’s in the TRUE GLOW EYE CREAM?
– Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
– Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
– Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
– Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
Now I’d like to tell you about the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask that I’m over the moon about! I’m so excited about it because it’s made of all natural products and there are not many companies that can make that claim! It’s extremely hydrating on my skin which is very important to me because I basically live in the desert here in Reno, Nevada and it’s not very humid here so my skin can get very dry and fast too. That’s why my face products are very important to me! Keeping your skin moisturized plays a huge role in preventing premature aging of your skin. I not only love the feel of this
So what’s in ULTRA PLUMPING HYDRATION MASK?
– Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
– Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
– Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
– Aloe Vera: These botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness. mask but I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after I remove it!
You can order these products from the Valentia website by CLICKING HERE or you can find it on Amazon by going HERE or HERE.
[Sample provided for review]